Sic Bo is an old dice game that has survived through many decades and is now available on new gambling platforms. Since the pandemic, it has been a top-rated online slots in Singapore and other countries. It is known for different names, including Small and Big, Hi-Lo and Tai Sai.
It may seem simple, but understanding the system will improve your odds of winning in betting. Learn everything you can about the system, not just how to pick random numbers for your bets.
HOW TO PLAY SICBO?
This popular dice game can be played with many betting options.
- Small and Big Bets – these are the most basic type of options in Sic Bo. The player is expected to correctly predict the number of dice used in a single roll. For small bets, you can wager between 4 and 10, while for big bets, you can wager from 11 up to 17.
- Combination Bets – players must place coins on the third table row and pick a combination of dice displayed at the end of each roll.
- Single dice Bet – this is a wager that you think will show up one, two, three or even all of the numbers in your roll.
- Double Dice Bet – revolves around predicting that two of the three dice will be equal after one roll.
- Triple Dice Bet – is split into specific triples and any triple. A bet on any triple will accept any combination of triples, while a wager on a particular triple requires that you use a specific triple.
SIC BO BETTING STRATEGIES
Despite it appearing simple, Sic Bo winnings are complicated due to the many betting options.
- Play demo games.
- Choose small or big bets often.
- Never wager on multiple bets.
- This dice game is also a game of luck.
Due to the popularity and accessibility of online casinos, Sic Bo is highly rated. It is still a severe pandemic, and people should not gather together to avoid its spread; thus, going to casinos isn’t advisable. Sic Bo is easy to learn and will attract more gamblers. It would help if you only placed your bets at trusted websites such as live casinos online in Singapore.
To learn more about the ultimate guide in playing Sic Bo through online casinos, you can read this infographic from 88ProBet and 88ProAsia.
Read More: Tips For Playing Baccarat